Friday, March 27, 2009

...I'll bet you think this song is about you

So Missbehave Mag does this little feature chronicling what one of their staff members happens to be sporting that day.


*click image to enlarge
**go here for 100 days of outfits archives

I enjoy these posts. Say what you will about the internet and blogging and narcissism, but it's a cute concept. And it's also so girly, which I love. Let's face it, chicks dress for other chicks. We also love talking about what we're wearing and what we're planning on buying or what we're just plain coveting. And we all know that fashion-related drama is everywhere. A friend recently informed me that she planned on buying a pair of boots that I wearing. I couldn't help but remember back to the days (read: middle & high school) when getting the same shoes as one of your bff's could actually turn into a point of contention. Mostly a lot of shit-talking.

OK. Let's get to my outfit already.


Liberty+Nike Blazer=Opening Ceremony


J. Brand


Couldn't find a photo of my Steven Alan jacket online, but here's a rack of other pretty things that they sell.


Cashmere Scarf


I wish mine looked like this...


But I love this one, too.

The sweater is cashmere, Uniqlo.


I also got a haircut today...not that you can really tell. But I needed it.

A bientôt

UPDATE:
P.S. Do yourself a favor and peep Lesley's book, Dear Diary. Two thumbs up as well to the Vice Guide to Fiction, which she wrote along with Amy Kellner, author of one of the greatest blogs of all time, Teenage Unicorn R.I.P.