Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dances with Yanos



Misanthrope Yan: What's up u blogging bastid
J<3MARX: What are you doing tonight?
J<3MARX: I know of a party where you could definitely get a good pump
Misanthrope Yan: Really????
Misanthrope Yan: Fuck I need to get laid
Misanthrope Yan: Where u goin bk?
J<3MARX: bowery
J<3MARX: Marion's
Misanthrope Yan: Ha
Misanthrope Yan: Hassan got in a huuge fight there
Misanthrope Yan: Month ago
Misanthrope Yan: Slammed kids head against wall
Misanthrope Yan: This kid reed
Misanthrope Yan: Worst kid on the planet
J<3MARX: Hahahahahahaha omg
J<3MARX: Lotta tools there
J<3MARX: I'm gonna start blogging our bbms
J<3MARX: I mean I assume you don't give a sheeeeet
J<3MARX: Yano Marx the Spot
Misanthrope Yan: Hahahahahahhha
Misanthrope Yan: Yea blog away
Misanthrope Yan: I have all my posts ready
Misanthrope Yan: Too nervous to start my blog
Misanthrope Yan: Its so mean and arrogant
Misanthrope Yan: The first post
J<3MARX: Hahahahaha omg I can't wait
J<3MARX: Can you email it to me?
Misanthrope Yan: The opening post?
Misanthrope Yan: Fineill send to u
Misanthrope Yan: Before I go live w blog
Misanthrope Yan: Lol
Misanthrope Yan: Ull like it a lot I think
J<3MARX: Love that I get to read it before it goes "Live." I've got the exclusive on this.