Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Speaking of WTF...



reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllyyy?????

No, honestly. I don't understand. So is it like Mothers Against Drunk Driving or Driving Drunk or whatever but to protect children from Tweeting Predators? I mean, not like Twitter is the most sophisticated thing in the world or anything, but I cannot imagine many of the dudes from "To Catch a Predator" on Twitter. So weird and difficult to picture (so to speak) similar types sending those X-rated tweets right from their iPhones...and BlackBerries (I don't discriminate too much). Anyway. EW. WTF.

I don't know. What else could really it be? I really have no clue what *The Influential Moms Network* means. I just saw it and thought WTF.

Spoiler Alert--Is actually rather lame slash boring:
http://twitter.com/twittermoms

p.s. In a related story, I am now on Twitter. In a related story, DUH.