Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Death Therapy, Bob. It's a guaranteed cure.


I'm only trying to say that Amity is a summer town. We need summer dollars. Now, if the people can't swim here, they'll be glad to swim at the beaches of Cape Cod, the Hamptons, Long Island...


What we're entitled to is a house in the Hamptons. Maybe a perscription drug problem. But happiness does not seem to be on the menu.


You French great.


I am a star. I'm a star, I'm a star, I'm a star. I am a big, bright, shining star.


I don't see any connection to Vietnam...Anaïs.
Well, there isn't a literal connection, Dude.
Anaïs face it, there isn't any connection.


OK, stop. I feel like I'm watching regional theatre, you guys. God! Am I in the Cleveland Playhouse or something? Your craft is a muscle, you need to exercise it. Take a break; think about what you've done.


These are my awards, Mother. From Army. The seal is for marksmanship and the gorilla is for sand racing.


Come on, man. I had a rough night and I hate the fuckin' Eagles, man!


You're the Dread Pirate Roberts, admit it.
With pride. What can I do for you?


Carnies. Circus folk. Nomads, you know. Smell like cabbage. Small hands.


That'll do, pig. That'll do.


Of course. The rabbit's not like us. It has no... keen look at something in the mirror, it has no history books, no photographs, no knowledge of sorrow or regret...


Now, we need to make 8 gallons of bug juice by snack hour; do you know where the powder packets are?


Take a vacation. I'M ON VACATION.


Would you call me selfish?
No. Not to your face.


How bout I answer your question with another question; how many abo-digitals do you see modelling?


Zero hour...Scott. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel.


Now put your hands up in the club...


I want you inside me.
What did you say?
Oh hey... from before...


And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ...


hahahahaimsocornysometimesohwell