Wednesday, February 4, 2009

EFF YOU YEAR'S

Blah, blah, blah...the most annoying night of the year. I kind of feel like an asshole for even posting this stuff, not to mention that this shit's a month old already. I need to get over it. All people who blog are tools--not all tools are people who blog.


Eda, Nico and I went to Jill & Zach's party at their swanky new-ish place in Williamsburg. Every year we make sandwiches for dinner on NYE--giant, monstrous, gourmet'd-out sammy's with every possible savory ingrediant available from Whole Foods or whatever.




I met John at Lionsgate--my press contact for the WSN.


Katie and I have been bro's since we was 9 years old, yo!


I met Adam this summer when we went camping in Brooklyn. Mmhmm.








We counted down on the roof. It was like negative forty degrees.

















So this was just stop number one of numerous locations that night--I feel like the no photos after 5am rule should be ammended to nothing after midnight on this particular night of the year.

P.S. If you see THIS IS NOT AN EXIT 'tagged' in pink lipstick on any wall(s) anywhere...I do apologize.