Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yr City's a Sucker


White Sisters = Heaven


Murder Mysterday


My recently-discovered neighbor






Laura really knows how to grab a f*ckin ass--specifically that of Bess.


White Family X-mas card 2010? You could just photoshop in Tom.






I let this totally random girl borrow one of my most favorite ensembles.


ME VS. ME














My new friends from outside of Lit. Check out the dude on the left's gear. Legendary.


The gene??




My best friend is radder than yours.










These b*tches keep bitin' on my style. Jeez. WTF's the point.






I don't know you...but I'm pretty sure you asked ME to take your photo.


Next weekend--Joe's BD at B-Side (Eric hiding)


Sarah Solan (left) on of my best friends from Paris who now lives between Georgetown (Law) and here in the city. Annemieke (right) and I have known each other since forth grade and have kept it close ever since. The morning after this pic was taken, Annemieke (and Katie Lorah, Emily, Adam and many others) ran the half-marathon. Fuck, my friend's make me feel lazly!


Eric's such a jet-setter this summer, he's seriously probably only in BK for about fourtneed days or something. Eric, congrats on all your fantastic job opps! Just maybe you could actually turn some down a few things--in order to clear your head of Hollywood and focus on what's truly important: you being free to hang out with me during the weekdays and play Wii.


(Gallatin?) ALL-STAR