Thursday, June 11, 2009

Recent History

By "recent" I'm referring to film that I originally got proccessed in April. Oh well.


This was a special day in BK. If you were there, you know. If you missed it, Vaughn's eyes tell the whole story.


The (stuffed) Animal Whisperer!


You can always count on me...and I can count on you
Good times, bad times, in between,
But friends will see you throuhgh...
SAY HELLO TO YOUR FRIENDS: BABYSITTERS CLUB!




Re-Animator


Out East now...this is over Easter weekend.


At Murph's, probably the best bar in all of the Hamptons.


BFF since they were all so tiny...awwwww


Townies?


En route to Easter Brunch down the lane at Great-Aunt K's house...it was delicious, btw.


Who would I be if I missed a photo opp?


Ida


I wish that a backyard egg hunt would still make me that happy...I mean, look at her!


Extended family


Took adorable. Is it weird that we've owned the same pair of boots?


I made--cough, cough--I mean, I had the Easter Bunny make a special one for someone special.