Sunday, June 21, 2009

If my daddy wants to please me/ He's only got to cheese me

GlASSES GLASSES party for the new issue: Cheese & Crackers

(I was responsible for 'Party Photos')


The Yashica T4 should issue a cautionary statement to its owners.
Warning: you are dangerously close to becoming one of those people.


DJ's güten Morgan & La Moustache moonlight as des bloggeurs.


LATFH


LATFH




Editor-in-Charge-of-Everything EXTRAORDINAIRE






La Moustache--le pouvre--il a perdu son chemise :(




I MEAN...Look at this f*cking hipster


PATTY MELT...I love, I lurve...leave SF and move back home!




DUNZO


BON ANNIVERSAIRE A EMILY
(Elle est de Seattle, aussi, et depuis qu'on a presque dix ans, on jouait au foot ensemble--mais contre d'autre car des équipes opposées.
Thx for the homemade Chipwiches, they were only the most scrumscious delicacy that I've ever tasted.








Awesome backyard (huge and very nicely landscaped). Twas the setting for the celebration in question.








"Capturing" #1
*Pls note: Tom is like a real photographer...as opposed to say, the fauxtographer.


"Capturing" #2


"DICK CHICKEN is the new NECK FACE...maybe."




YES WE CAN has most awesome murals?


GLASSES GLASSES weekly meeting slash weekly dinner party/BBQ/kick-it. On top of the Office Ops building (in Bushwick)...anyone else besides Liz remember the roller skating parties and all the other epic adventures that went down in that place?




I THINK I CAN... I THINK I CAN... I THINK I CAN... I KNOW I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER