Saturday, December 6, 2008

Old as &%@# part I


Obligatory birthday post. I've decided to start posting more photos on this site because I'm a little embarrassed about how much is already on facebook. Anyway, twas the night before bday and we waited until 10:30pm (starving!) to go eat super delicious Argentinian steaks. DELICIOUS.

Look at how I made it look like the TV's perched on his head. I'm such a good photographer.

Meat Coma approaching


Ryan came down from Cambridge to celebrate his birthday--and that of his twin sister too. Satitarius' 4Ever. He loves my coat.

Hanging out in Williamsburg...just like back in the day. See I'm fucking nolstalgic, I am old.

Hookah! Hooray for trips to Israel.


Fists were pumped


I was a complete lady.

Then off to a warehouse party on Kent St. Morgan was there, so it was pretty much guaranteed to be a great time.

Co-workers. Co-people.



You're seriously still taking pictures?

Second base! Second base! Please note the significance of the reference...that is if you were at Nancy's that night when Byron made out with some girl and the entire bar was chanting second base. Liz reminded me of it last night. So many people were there, one of the funniest things ever.




Artistic? Or just retarded photography?


Yeah it seemed like a really good idea at the time to document this exciting 'video art' projected on the wall. Spectacular.

Austin's here! Dance off!



I think everyone wore my coat at some point.



CU on Austin and his killer moves.




Scott, you've got the groove as well.




Here I am trying to direct Scott into joining me in making an awesome birthday photo...

Get it?!

I'd say we had a pretty good night.

Hey what's up? Up? Get it? Ew.


Cracker Jacks! Where did they come from?

Where are they going?

And who am I?

That's one secret I'll never tell.

You know you love me.

XO XO

Gossip Girl! Ack, that was kind of psycho. What-ever! Talk to the hand.

Sittin' on the dock of the bay--err, or maybe on some rocks down by the East River.


You guys rule.