Monday, December 8, 2008

Old as &%@# part 2

Short and sweet. At least this entry is. The night was actually quite long and I mean that in a really good way. The thing is that I was kind of too busy having fun to take many pictures. Also, sometimes it's best to keep some stuff off the internet, just a little discretion. But anyway, a bunch of us went to Spring Street Natural (where we did the same thing last year), then to Scott's amazing apartment where a lot people came over, well I hope not too many since it wasn't exactly my house...thank you, Scott! I kept Brooke waiting at Lit for like a hundred years. Finally we made it over. It was bonus fun because Leo was DJing, he's a very generous person, thank you, Leo! Thank you to all my friends for two nights of awesome fun and just being the best people ever in general...I'm gonna cheez (burger) out and say you're the effing best and I love, love, love you all.